We draw your attention to the fact that if you want to conduct real trading, participate in promotional offers and receive the latest news and analytics, you must enter the latest data.
If your account is successfully activated, a notification will be sent to your e-mail address specified during registration. In the letter you will see the number of your Personal Account and the password – they must be entered at subsequent authorizations. After all the above operations, the trader will be able to create and manage trading accounts, make money transactions, etc.
To deposit trading account on Capital Hall – it is easy! Use one of the following methods:
- bank transfer (SWIFT transfer);
- plastic cards;
- WebMoney and the other online payment systems.
It is important to understand that bank transfers take up most of the time. Depositing a bank card and WebMoney occurs instantly.
On the appropriate page “withdrawal of funds” you can find detailed conditions for the withdrawal of finance from trading accounts at Capital Hall. Proceeding from this, each trader can choose the most convenient option for himself.
We want to clarify that according to the policy of our company, deposits from credit cards are first displayed, after which the client can use any convenient method of withdrawal.
For details of the procedure, as well as technical support, please contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- US dollar (USD);
- euro (EUR);
- British Pound Sterling (GBP);
- Japanese Yen (JPY);
- Swiss franc (CHF);
- The Australian Dollar (AUD);
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD);
- Canadian Dollar (CAD);
- Swedish krone (SEK);
- Norwegian koruna (NOK);
- Danish krone (DKK);
- South African Rand (ZAR).
- The statistical indicator of the change in the price of any currency pair largely depends on its liquidity. And the dependence is reversed: more liquid trading assets are less volatile. The lack of demand and supply to the currency increases its price fluctuations. It is not by chance that the most volatile are exotic currencies.
- In addition to liquidity, the most important economic and political events occurring in the world can be called a significant factor influencing the price change. The volatility of any asset always depends on the economies of the countries whose currencies are represented in this pair. If in a pair one currency belongs to a country with a developed raw material economy, and the other is represented by a state whose economy is based on services, then the amplitude of the price change of the asset in question in the market will be very high. The reason is due to the deep internal differences between the economies of these countries.
- Different levels of interest rates also have a strong impact on price changes.
- Cross-rates of currencies. These are pairs in which there is no American dollar.
- Economic and political stability of the state, inflation, the volume of public debt.
There are high-volatility currencies that do not fall under the regulation of central banks. Such, for example, are bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.
Table of volatile pairs
In addition to the above factors that affect volatility, it should be noted that market activity also depends on trading sessions, especially during their intersections. The increase in the volume of trades and the number of their participants is the main driving force.
The averaged data in the table below shows that some assets can pass about 250 points or more in one day, whereas on the other day they cover a distance of only 25 points.
|Active||Asian trading session||European trading session|
From 4 o’clock (GMT + 3) the Asian session originates. Leaders on volatility can be called cross-rates GBP / JPY, GBP / CHF, EUR / JPY. During European trading, the tone is set by GBP / CHF, GBP / JPY, USD / CHF, GBP / USD. Perhaps, at this time the market is most active. Cardinally, the amplitude of price fluctuations is influenced by the euro in conjunction with other European currencies. This is the time of the release of the most important news of the countries of this continent.
The American session brings to the first places GBP / CHF, GBP / JPY, USD / CHF. In this period of time, news that affect the rate of the US dollar is of significant importance.
The profit on the trading account fluctuates with each price point. The price of the currency has changed by 1 point – the amount of funds on the account (equity) of the trader has changed. And the countdown can go both to the lucrative side, and to the unprofitable. And now a very important point – the larger the lot, the more significant the fluctuation of funds on the account when changing even by one point.
How to calculate lot
No matter how trivial it may sound, the trader will never be able to correctly calculate the lot, if he does not learn to say his greed “No”! Only after the emotions are curbed, you can start calculating the lot, based on the following simple rules:
- Determine for yourself which price level will finally show that the transaction was erroneous, and determine how many points the price will then pass from the moment the deal is concluded to that level.
- Divide your deposit conditionally by at least 20 parts and determine what amount is 1/20 of the deposit.
- Divide the amount received by the number of points and determine how much the deposit will fluctuate when it is changed by 1 point.
- Depending on the result, determine the lot.
The trader determines if the price goes against him 50 points and reaches the level of X.XXXX, then this will be a level that will show that he was mistaken in the transaction.
A trader has a deposit of 1,000 USD. He divides it into 20 parts, and 1/20 (or 5% of the deposit) is 50 USD.
The trader divides 50 USD by 50 points and receives the result – 1 USD / point.
Taking into account that the price changes by 1 USD per item at a lot of 0.1, this is the volume of the transaction that it should be used for.
This example showed how to determine the lot, so as to risk not more than 1/20 of the deposit. However, it is much better to calculate the risk for a smaller percentage, because with the decrease of the lot, the security of trade increases!
For such an operation, the broker charges or retains a certain fee (interest). In most trading terminals, the transfer fee is denoted as “swap”. At the same time, the accrual or non-accrual of interest depends on which country’s currency is bought or sold. Another important nuance is that the size of a swap depends on the full volume of the transaction, not just the margin security used.
Often newcomers to Forex think that being out of the market on Forex is the easiest and the real trading is conjugated either with the purchase or with the sale of the asset. However, staying out of the market is a very complicated skill, similar to Zen meditation, and sometimes this is the only right decision.
Among the most popular types of analysis can be identified:
- Fundamental analysis
- Technical analysis
- Wave analysis (Eliot waves)
- Candlestick analysis (Japanese candles)
Technical analysis is one of the most significant strata in the theoretical study of forex trading. Wave and candle analysis can also be attributed to technical analysis.
In fact, it is forecasting the likely price changes based on regularities in the form of similar prices in the past in similar circumstances.
Technical analysis does not analyze the reasons for which the price change occurred. He analyzes only the price, implying that any factor influencing the price – economic, political or psychological – is already taken into account by the market and included in it.
Thus, technical analysis is based on three postulates:
- The movement of the market takes into account everything.
- Movement in the market is subject to trend
- History repeats itself
The development of computer technology today allows you to analyze huge amounts of information, and technical analysis today is a very demanded tool, and in any trading platform you will find graphics based on this type of analysis.
To become successful in terms of technical analysis, you need:
- Analyze prices
- To be able to identify and trade a trend
- Use graphical models that are repeated in time
Wave analysis is part of the technical, and does not analyze the reasons for price changes, but works with the fact.
Its advantages include universality – this analysis is applicable to any liquid markets. He can give a forecast for months and years. This is a unique characteristic that none of the other types possesses. There is a critical level that shows the trader where it is necessary to set the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
Candlestick analysis also has a lot of fans among traders in financial markets. Its advantage lies in the fact that it provides the full amount of information reflected on the candlestick chart. It is quite simple to use and allows you to build forecasts quite accurately.
“Candle” consists of a black or white body and the upper or lower shadow. The upper and lower border of the shadow shows the maximum and minimum price during the trades, while the body boundaries display the opening and closing price. Japanese candles help to visually assess the balance of power between traders.
The fundamental analysis is based on macroeconomic indicators, which are published daily and affect market participants and exchange rate levels. This includes information on the interest rates of central banks, the government’s economic rate, presidential elections or parliamentary elections, the GDP estimate, the state of the trade balance, the inflation rate, employment indicators, confidence in the national currency in the world, and so on.
In this type of analysis, it is necessary to take into account the difference between the economic data itself and the market reaction to them. A classic example is data on employment outside the agricultural sector of the US economy, which go out every first Friday of the month. The market often plays out the data output in the opposite direction.
There is also an intermarket fundamental analysis. For example, the growth of the stock market indicates that the country is growing in prosperity, and this has a positive effect on the economy and currency.
To summarize, it can be noted that technical analysis is suitable for very short time intervals, or, in contrast, the largest for the study of global trends. Fundamental analysis allows us to evaluate factors that actively influence the dynamics of exchange rates over a period of several days to several weeks.
- for the Buy position (when buying): multiply the contract value by the closing price of the pair, and from the received number take the contract value multiplied by the opening price of the pair. If you reduce – (Contract × ClosePrice) – (Contract × OpenPrice);
- for the position Sell (at sale) the actions are opposite: (Contract × OpenPrice) – (Contract × ClosePrice).
One of them is its availability for trading around the clock, five days a week. On average, the opening hours of this largest financial site: from 0:00 Monday to 23:00 on Friday Moscow time.
But many beginning traders are interested in the issue of what is happening in the financial world on the weekend, and where can a trader watch the rates of the currencies of the day off?
Any market in fact is a certain mass of its participants.
Its participants are (in order of influence):
- Central banks (US Federal Reserve, NBB, CBR, etc.)
- Commercial banks (Deutsche Bank, Bank of America, etc.)
- Financial institutions (Pension, insurance, hedge funds)
- Industry organizations / large companies (eg Apple, Sony, Google)
- Brokerage companies
- Private traders
It is these participants who form the Forex. The first four types are called “Market Makers”.
Given that most of this list do not carry out their trading activities on Saturday and Sunday, then this day there is no liquidity, that is, no one to buy and no one to sell assets. Therefore, the market does not work and Forex quotes at the weekend are unavailable.
Nevertheless, some major Forex participants can conduct transactions for the purchase and sale of currencies at the institutional level and without speculative intent. In this regard, currency quotations on a day off can be broadcast in a decentralized order from each individual market maker. And given the lack of liquidity, they can differ greatly from each other and have nothing to do with the pricing of a fully functioning market. On the Internet, there are several resources that provide online quotes for currency rates on Saturday, but they can also vary considerably. Everyone can verify this.
Why traders can be interested in quotes at the weekend?
1) To understand, prepare for it if the trader left open transactions over the weekend.
This is meaningless due to the fact that the trader, in any case, there is no opportunity to open or close open trades and the fact that the available sources of quotations on Saturday and Sunday may incorrectly reflect what is happening.
Rather, a trader can simply spoil his nerves, and often quite unjustifiably.
If you left positions open through the weekend and want to be fully armed at the opening, then it makes sense to look for Sunday prices of the Forex currency market about an hour before opening. By this time, quotes from different sources come to a common denominator and it is already possible to assess the situation more or less objectively.
2) The illusion of obtaining insider information.
Some beginner traders believe that having access to the charts of exchange rates while the market is closed, they get access to classified information that can help them in the trade when it opens.
For example, having received data that the price of an asset has changed significantly during the weekend, a trader may believe that the probability of a Gap (the price gap between closing and opening) is very high and given the initial propensity of the price after the Gap will return to the beginning of the gap, play on it.
Similar strategies take place but are high-risk. Therefore, we do not recommend starting your way in the financial world with the construction of such a trading model.
Once again, we recall that decentralized prices available in the network can be very different from the actual state of affairs, therefore, Gap forecasting is quite complicated.
Note also that the price after the Gap does not always return to the beginning of the gap.